The Slight Edge Audio CD - by Jeff Olson
Jeff Olson's audio book will help you learn how your philosophy...
creates your attitude...
creates your actions...
creates your results...
creates YOUR LIFE!
The Slight Edge is the secret for putting yourself on the path to success.
Building Your Network Marketing Business Audio CD by Jim Rohn
This is the hottest single audio ever created in the direct selling industry! It's an ideal recruitment and retention tool with proven life- and business-building insights.
It's all about the skills. It's a simple truth: the best product and the finest support system in the world can't buy you the future. To achieve greatness in your personal and business life, you need the skills that will allow you to change your life - and your lifestyle.
Jim teaches how to:
- Share your message with recruiting techniques that allow you to be the bridge that helps people move from skepticism to faith
- Create magic by getting people to work together
- Use ingenuity to represent your product and obtain customers
- Strengthen your communication techniques in order to conduct meetings and affect people with words
- Build an organization by working with the people who deserve your time and attention
- Inspire people - helping them see themselves as they are and transport them to the future to see their opportunities
You're Worth It Audio CD by John Maxwell
Friends believe the most in us and want the best for us. Now, You're Worth It! offers a simple, cost-effective and compelling new way to communicate the amazing benefits and extraordinary potential for anyone to reach their dreams through the exciting world of direct selling.
Listening to this CD will convince any potential independent business owner that they, too, can lead, influence and add value to the lives of others while reaching their own financial and life goals!
Best-selling author and renowned personal achievement expert Dr. John C. Maxwell has spent three decades teaching qualities of successful leaders. In this 20-minute audio CD, he offers valuable insights on gaining the influence needed to add value to one's life and the lives of others.
Dr. Maxwell teaches that no matter where you are or what you are doing today, you have the potential for developing into an effective leader and creating a highly successful life.
Discover . . .
- How to lift others to new levels of excellence
- The three ways to add value to people
- How to ensure a daily agenda drives your goals
- Why the management of decisions is key to success
Invisible Profit System Audio CD by Chris Widener
Learn how some of the world's most financially successful people have solved the "time for money" trap while also helping others become financially independent.
Chris Widener, seasoned businessman, best-selling author and personal and professional development expert, presents the keys to taking your life to the next level and beyond.
- Studying Success
- Profits vs. Wages
- Stationary/Standard/Traditional Profits
- Leveraged Profit System
- What Separates Successful People from Unsuccessful People
- Hunting vs. Fishing
- Working Hard on Yourself
- Leaving a Legacy
The Perfect Business DualDisc by Robert Kiyosaki
Millions worldwide enjoy learning from Robert. On the DVD, Robert Kiyosaki shares with you his revolutionary wisdom, just as his rich dad shared it with him. Prospects will discover successful strategies to create personal security and financial freedom.
The DVD includes:
- An overview of the Rich Dad philosophy
- Summarization of the Cashflow Quadrant
- Evaluate your key values
- Why Direct Selling is the Perfect Business!
The Perfect Business Audio CD is a 25-minute audio interview with Robert Kiyosaki that shares his philosophy on THE Perfect Business.
The Audio CD contains these topics:
- Discover why life changing Business Education should be a part of your Perfect Business!
- How you can take control of your life by owning your own business.
- Why The Perfect Business is a True Equal Opportunity!
- The Perfect Business will have Friends That Pull You Up, Not Push You Down!
- The Perfect Business will teach you the Value of A Network!
- Learn and develop Your Most Important Skill!
- Learn What it takes to develop into A Leader.
- Understand the Value of Not Working For Money!
An ideal prospecting audio for your Network Marketing business!
The Next Millionaire Audio CD by Paul Zane Pilzer
We are witnessing a millionaire population explosion over the next ten years that will create ten million new millionaires in the U.S. alone!
Listen as Professor Paul Zane Pilzer shows you why a vast amount of new wealth is about to be created-and how you can be part of it.
Excerpts from The Treasury of Quotes by Jim Rohn
This elegant gold-foil and burgundy leatherette booklet contains over 140 quotes on 20 selected topics taken from Jim Rohn's book, The Treasury of Quotes. Each booklet has a special TO and FROM section, making it a great gift for family, friends and colleagues!
Booklet topics include:
- Personal Development
- Time/Time Management
The Jim Rohn Sampler Audio CD
As one of America's foremost business philosophers, Jim Rohn has been hailed by many as a modern day Will Rogers. Jim is a gifted storyteller with dynamic delivery and thought-provoking substance. His wit and wisdom have made him a key influence on an entire generation and even personal development trainers such as Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, Vic Conant, Les Brown and Tom Hopkins.
- Turning Nothing into Something
- Meeting Schoaf
- Time Management
- What Money Can Do
- Being Fruitful
- Unprecedented Opportunity
- Deserve Verses Need
- Success is Everything
- Grand kids Poem
- Sowing and Reaping
- The Four Ifs
Also, be sure to check out the rest of Jim Rohn's products: The Jim Rohn Weekend Event Audio/Video Program, The 1999 Jim Rohn Weekend Seminar Audio Program, Three Keys to Greatness DVD, The Challenge To Succeed AUDIO CDs, Cultivating an Unshakeable Character Audio CDs, How to Have Your Best Year Ever DVD, The Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle Book, and Excerpts Booklet.
The Business School Book by Robert Kiyosaki
In this Second Edition of his best-selling The Business School For People Who Like Helping People book, Robert T. Kiyosaki updates and expands on his original eight "hidden values" of a network marketing business (other than making money!).
Robert explains that building a network marketing business is:
- The quickest way to build a "B" quadrant business.
- A revolutionary way to achieve wealth.
- Makes it possible for anyone to acquire great wealth.
- Open to anyone who has drive, determination and perseverance.
The Business of the 21st Century Book by Robert T. Kiosaki
The 8 Wealth-Building Assets of Network Marketing
Robert Kiyosaki believes in the power of network marketing! In his new book, he explains why this is the best time to start your own business and secure your financial future!
For the past several years, multimillionaire businessman, entrepreneur, and investor Robert Kiyosaki has been a staunch supporter of network marketing. Like many people, he was skeptical about the industry at first ... until he learned firsthand what network marketing is all about: helping people.
In his latest book, the author of the phenomenally successful Rich Dad Poor Dad series shows why network marketing is indeed the business of the 21st century. Robert shares the eight wealth-building assets offered by network marketing that allow you to take advantage of these tough economic times to build a strong financial future and happier life.
John Fleming, the publisher of Direct Selling News, and Kim Kiyosaki, author of Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, join Robert to share their thoughts on why network marketing is the perfect opportunity for both men and women.
Take Control of Your Future
- Seeing the Silver Lining in Today's Tough Economy
- Establishing Your Cashflow Quadrant
- Assessing Your Core Financial Values
- Developing the Mindset of an Entrepreneur
The Wealth-Building Assets
- Asset #1: A Real-World Business Education
- Asset #2: A Profitable Path of Personal Development
- Asset #3: A Circle of Friends Who Share Your Dreams and Values
- Asset #4: The Power of Your Own Network
- Asset #5: A Duplicable, Fully Scalable Business
- Asset #6: Incomparable Leadership Skills
- Asset #7: A Mechanism for Genuine Wealth Creation
- Asset #8: Big Dreams and the Capacity to Live Them
Your Future Starts Now
- Choosing Wisely
- Living the Life You Dream
- Creating a Business of the 21st Century
In 1994 I started researching the network marketing business in earnest. I went to every presentation I heard about and listened closely to everything I heard. Eventually I began meeting some of these companies' leaders, and I was stunned to find that they were some of the most intelligent, kind, ethical, moral, spiritual, and professional people I had met in all my years of business. -Robert Kiyosaki
Network marketing has been around in various forms since the middle of the last century. The basic idea is as simple as it is brilliant: Instead of spending tons of money on all sorts of professional agencies and marketing channels to promote products or services, why not pay the people who love them most to just tell others about them? -John Fleming
Network marketing is at its core a relationship business. It's about establishing relationships, coaching and training, and teaching and mentoring. The actual day-to-day work of building a network is less like carving out a sales territory than it is like building a community. And the supporting, coaching, nurturing relationship of a network marketing sponsor to her growing network of apprentice networkers is the kind of relationship and interaction in which women excel. -Kim Kiyosaki
The Business of the 21st Century Audio CD by Robert T. Kiyosakid
Robert Kiyosaki explains how you can take advantage of these economic times to build wealth and create a happier life through network marketing!
Multimillionaire investor, business owner, educator, speaker, and the best-selling author of the Rich Dad Poor Dad series is sold network marketing and wants to share his insights with you. In this 27-minute audio CD, Robert explains how network marketing:
- Builds people up instead of tearing them down.
- Offers a worldwide network and global reach.
- Develops great leaders.
- Creates genuine wealth.
What To Say When for
Direct Sales & Network Marketing-1 Disc Audio Set
In Direct Sales or Network Marketing, you will hear every excuse and objection in the book. Thats why I created this special training just for you, addressing the specific objections you will encounter along the way.
Who This Is For:
Just like our popular What To Say When audio, What To Say When for Direct Sales & Network Marketing is like having x-ray vision into your prospects mind. You will know exactly how to respond when faced with aggressive confrontations or shut downs like I donate have the money or I don't have the time.Â you will never have to worry about being left speechless or feeling rejected instead you will become a master problem solver, helping your prospects get what they wanted all along. No more awkward or embarrassing moments for you when you know exactly what to say.
What You Will Get:
- Know exactly the right thing to say to overcome any objections, arguments, or excuses
- Stay confident, cool, calm, and collected no matter how they try to turn up the heat
- Increase your yes Factor even more and turn negatives into positives with thoughtful questions and active listening skills
- Practice makes perfect! You will quickly achieve expert status by repeating the patterns we will model for you
- Enjoy increased confidence and assurance that you can handle ANY situation skillfully and effectively
- Rinse and repeat! Once you have these skills under your belt, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be able to use them over and over again